I have a client with a Treo 650 using Verizon cellular service. I
had to install a new workstation for the Treo's user and in the process
something seems to have been fouled. He synchronizes calendar and contacts
from ACT! 6.0 to the Treo using ACT! Link 2.0. He never enters information
directly onto the Treo; he always enters new items in ACT! on the computer.
Right now he can't get the Treo to take information from the workstation. I
tried various methods of troubleshooting but nothing helps-- even a hard
reset did not wipe the Treo's data. This setup apparently worked before but
is it time to upgrade ACT? What might be the problem here and if I wanted to
call someone for technical help where should I start?