Treo 680? Replacement on the way soon? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 680? Replacement on the way soon? - Palmtop ; Like the look of this, before I buy, thought I'd ask if any better but similar function Palm devices coming out soon? -- Tumbleweed email replies not necessary but to contact use; tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com...

  1. Treo 680? Replacement on the way soon?

    --
    Tumbleweed

    tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

  2. Re: Treo 680? Replacement on the way soon?

    It is alleged that Tumbleweed claimed:

    > Like the look of this, before I buy, thought I'd ask if any better but
    > similar function Palm devices coming out soon?

    If you're going to wait for the next item with better features, you'll
    be waiting forever, because there will always be something better
    coming out soon. It's just the nature of the technology and the
    business. The question becomes "how long are you willing to wait?"

    I got my 680 last December, replacing a 650. It was definitely worth
    it.

    --
    Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

    "If I am ever the Hero top 100 list: #93. When I am about to enter the
    Evil Overlord's hideout, I will have it surrounded by friendly forces
    so that they can detain him if he sneaks out the back door while I kick
    down the front door.

  3. Re: Treo 680? Replacement on the way soon?

    In message <58pa6eF26cie9U1@mid.individual.net> "Tumbleweed"
    wrote:

    >Like the look of this, before I buy, thought I'd ask if any better but
    >similar function Palm devices coming out soon?

    The 680 just came out, so it's probably a reasonable time to buy and not
    get stuck in the "I wish I'd waited a month" loop.

    --
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

+ Reply to Thread