GPS mapping S/W for Treo 700p - Palmtop

This is a discussion on GPS mapping S/W for Treo 700p - Palmtop ; I bought a Bluetooth GPS (BT-338) for my Treo 700p, Nokia N800 and other uses. So I go to Mapopolis to see what it would cost to get the GPS enabled maps and I find that they are not selling ...

  1. GPS mapping S/W for Treo 700p

    I bought a Bluetooth GPS (BT-338) for my Treo 700p, Nokia N800 and
    other uses.

    So I go to Mapopolis to see what it would cost to get the GPS enabled
    maps and I find that they are not selling them anymore. :-(

    What are people using for GPS mapping S/W that works on the Treo 700p
    with a generic BT GPS?

    Thanks.

    Jeff

  2. Re: GPS mapping S/W for Treo 700p

    Check my web site for a list of choices. Losing Mapopolis is a big blow
    to Palm platforms but I believe too many people chose to steal the maps
    rather than pay for them. (BYW I still have to remove the Mapopolis
    reference from the site)

    Dale

    --
    _ _ Dale DePriest