Treo 680 connect to a bluetooth access point / internet host: can you confirm? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 680 connect to a bluetooth access point / internet host: can you confirm? - Palmtop ; Hi! According these pages: http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001 http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001 Treo 680 can connect to Internet through a Bluetooth Access Point / a host sharing internet through Bluetooth. Just like to confirm whether you happen to actually did this successfully. Thanks! - http://www.arifsaha.com/...

  1. Treo 680 connect to a bluetooth access point / internet host: can you confirm?

    Hi!

    According these pages:

    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001
    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

    Treo 680 can connect to Internet through a Bluetooth Access Point / a
    host sharing internet through Bluetooth.

    Just like to confirm whether you happen to actually did this
    successfully.

    Thanks!

    - http://www.arifsaha.com/

  2. Re: Treo 680 connect to a bluetooth access point / internet host: can you confirm?

    S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > According these pages:

    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

    > Treo 680 can connect to Internet through a Bluetooth Access Point / a
    > host sharing internet through Bluetooth.
    >
    > Just like to confirm whether you happen to actually did this
    > successfully.
    >

    > Thanks!
    >
    > - http://www.arifsaha.com/

    Yes, I use a Belkin Bluetooth AP to surf the net, get emails, etc.

    Andrew

+ Reply to Thread