Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator? - Palmtop ; If tere a specific Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator's advanced functions? The manual I have has no information....

  1. Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator?

    If tere a specific Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator's advanced
    functions? The manual I have has no information.

  2. Re: Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator?

    David wrote:

    > If tere a specific Manual for the Treo 650 Calculator's advanced
    > functions? The manual I have has no information.

    I can really only find this:

    <http://sjmcloughlin.proboards37.com/...al&action=disp
    lay&thread=1145471812>

    BTW, I see /no/ advanced features in this calculator. Try powerOne Graph
    instead ...
    --
    Per Erik Rønne
    http://www.RQNNE.dk