DocsToGo formatting - Palmtop

This is a discussion on DocsToGo formatting - Palmtop ; One very annoying thing I find with DocsToGo is that when do a little formatting like freezing panes in SheetToGo and change the width of the columns, these changes are removed after a sync. Anyone experinced the same thing and ...

  1. DocsToGo formatting

    One very annoying thing I find with DocsToGo is that when do a little
    formatting like freezing panes in SheetToGo and change the width of
    the columns, these changes are removed after a sync.
    Anyone experinced the same thing and can come up with a solution?
    I have DocsToGo vers 7.006 (945)

    /L

  2. Re: DocsToGo formatting

    Laser wrote:
    >removed after a sync.
    >Anyone experinced the same thing and can come up with a solution?
    >I have DocsToGo vers 7.006 (945)

    And whe you recover get a cryptosystem with a desktop so you can decrypt on your pc. Any other way WILL one day cause deep regret.
    --
    Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    Creed en las obras y no en las palabras

  3. Re: DocsToGo formatting

    On Feb 15, 5:36 pm, Gil Baron wrote:
    > Laser wrote:
    > >removed after a sync.
    > >Anyone experinced the same thing and can come up with a solution?
    > >I have DocsToGo vers 7.006 (945)

    > And whe you recover get a cryptosystem with a desktop so you can decrypt on your pc. Any other way WILL one day cause deep regret.
    > --
    > Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    > Creed en las obras y no en las palabras

    No entiendo nada de lo que escribes, lo siento.
    What do you mean really?
    /L

+ Reply to Thread