Treo 680 und Voicedailing - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 680 und Voicedailing - Palmtop ; Moin. Unterstützt das Treo 680 in Verbindung mit dem Palm Bluetooth-Headset Voicedialing? Wo und wie konfiguriert man das? Falls das Treo 680 Voicedialing nicht unterstützt: Kann man das softwaremäßig nachrüsten? DiV und Gruß. Friedrich -- Kinderlärm ist Zukunftsmusik. vatolin (at) ...

  1. Treo 680 und Voicedailing

    --
    Kinderlärm ist Zukunftsmusik.

    vatolin (at) mac (dot) com

  2. Re: Treo 680 und Voicedailing

    Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

    > Sorry for the German posting.

    In English I meant: Provides the Treo 680 voice dialing when used with a
    Palm headset? How can I configure voice dialing?

    If not: How can I enable the Treo 680 for voice dialing by additional
    software?

    TIA and kind regards, Friedrich

    --
    Kinderlärm ist Zukunftsmusik.

    vatolin (at) mac (dot) com

  3. Re: Treo 680 und Voicedailing

    Friedrich Vosberg wrote:
    > Friedrich Vosberg wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry for the German posting.

    > In English I meant: Provides the Treo 680 voice dialing when used with a
    > Palm headset? How can I configure voice dialing?
    >
    > If not: How can I enable the Treo 680 for voice dialing by additional
    > software?

    i just looked today at the CD that came with mine. There seems to be
    some kind of voice command program you can install.

  4. Re: Treo 680 und Voicedailing

    It is alleged that Friedrich Vosberg claimed:

    > In English I meant: Provides the Treo 680 voice dialing when used with a
    > Palm headset? How can I configure voice dialing?

    The Treo does not have built-in voice dialing.

    > If not: How can I enable the Treo 680 for voice dialing by additional
    > software?

    There should be a voice-dial program on the CD that came with the Treo
    680, and you can find others at places like Treocentral, MyTreo.net,
    Palmgear and Handango. It will work with the on-board microphone or
    with a wired headset. It will NOT work via Bluetooth.

    --
    Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

    Tips for the Innocent Bystander: 10. If your child has an adult friend
    who frequently urges your child to clear his/her mind, or tells you
    that your child has "a rare gift," set your affairs in order. Your days
    are numbered.

  5. Re: Treo 680 und Voicedailing

    Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:

    > It is alleged that Friedrich Vosberg claimed:
    >
    > > How can I enable the Treo 680 for voice dialing by additional
    > > software?

    > It will NOT work via Bluetooth.

    Exactly this is the problem. Why does it not work? My five years old
    SonyEricsson T68i supports voice dialing via Bluetooth. But the real
    business machine Treo 680 needs to be wired.

    :-(

    Kind regards, Friedrich

    --
    Kinderlärm ist Zukunftsmusik.