Rechargeable battery pack for palms - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Rechargeable battery pack for palms - Palmtop ; I was looking for an external battery pack for a Playstation Portable. I came across this unit on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/External-battery...QQcmdZViewItem It has a 3200 mAh Li ion battery which is rechargeable. I noticed it had a USB output and thought ...

  1. Rechargeable battery pack for palms

    I was looking for an external battery pack for a Playstation Portable. I
    came across this unit on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/External-battery...QQcmdZViewItem
    It has a 3200 mAh Li ion battery which is rechargeable. I noticed it had a
    USB output and thought I may be able to use it to charge my Tungsten T3
    (great
    unit, so-so battery life) on the move.
    I bought one and it works very well. It is cheap, small, sturdily made. It
    charges from a usb lead (like an ipod), taking about 3 hours to full charge.
    It seems to have circuitry inside which prevents overcharging (an LED on the
    unit turns from green to red when fully charged). It gives me 2 full charges
    of my T3 on the move. It will charge any Palm as long as you have the
    appropriate USB lead. Because it has a USB output, I can also use it to top
    up my phone and a PSP on the move.
    You need to also have the appropriate Palm USB lead and a USB wall plug if
    you charge it from the mains.
    I recommend it.
    Mick
    PS I am not associated with the product, this is not a sales plug.

  2. Re: Rechargeable battery pack for palms

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:39:44 GMT, ziz wrote:

    > I was looking for an external battery pack for a Playstation Portable. I
    > came across this unit on ebay:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/External-battery...QQcmdZViewItem
    > It has a 3200 mAh Li ion battery which is rechargeable. I noticed it had a
    > USB output and thought I may be able to use it to charge my Tungsten T3
    > (great
    > unit, so-so battery life) on the move.
    > I bought one and it works very well. It is cheap, small, sturdily made. It
    > charges from a usb lead (like an ipod), taking about 3 hours to full charge.
    > It seems to have circuitry inside which prevents overcharging (an LED on the
    > unit turns from green to red when fully charged). It gives me 2 full charges
    > of my T3 on the move. It will charge any Palm as long as you have the
    > appropriate USB lead. Because it has a USB output, I can also use it to top
    > up my phone and a PSP on the move.
    > You need to also have the appropriate Palm USB lead and a USB wall plug if
    > you charge it from the mains.
    > I recommend it.
    > Mick
    > PS I am not associated with the product, this is not a sales plug.

    I use the Socket Mobile Power Pack with my Palm TX. It has all the
    attachments for any electronic device you can think of. Works great on the
    super long trips where finding AC outlets are problematic.

    --
    ~recruit2112

+ Reply to Thread