Can't see files? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can't see files? - Palmtop ; When I put files on my memory card in my TX I can't see them all in any "file browser". How come? Should I be able to see?...

  1. Can't see files?

    When I put files on my memory card in my TX I can't see them all in any
    "file browser". How come? Should I be able to see?

  2. Re: Can't see files?

    MCHSI a écrit :
    > When I put files on my memory card in my TX I can't see them all in any
    > "file browser". How come? Should I be able to see?

    Hello

    Look for "filez" on the web... It does what you want for free...

    Charly

  3. Re: Can't see files?

    thx

    "Charly" wrote in message
    > MCHSI a écrit :
    >> When I put files on my memory card in my TX I can't see them all in any
    >> "file browser". How come? Should I be able to see?

    > Hello
    >
    > Look for "filez" on the web... It does what you want for free...
    >
    > Charly

+ Reply to Thread