Java mobile games for Palm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Java mobile games for Palm - Palmtop ; Anyone knows if it is possible to convert java games for mobile phones to Palm .prc-files?...

  1. Java mobile games for Palm

    Anyone knows if it is possible to convert java games for mobile phones
    to Palm .prc-files?

  2. Re: Java mobile games for Palm

    Laser wrote:

    > Anyone knows if it is possible to convert java games for mobile phones
    > to Palm .prc-files?

    If you get the palm java runtime from sun.com (I think it's still there) I
    believe it comes with a prc converter. If not there are plenty of other
    tools around.

    I haven't had java on a palm in a long time. I dislike it immensely. But
    each to their own.

    --
    -----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabelli...tan/index.html <-----
    ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====

  3. Re: Java mobile games for Palm

    On 30 Jan, 00:47, Tristan Mumford
    wrote:
    > Laser wrote:
    > > Anyone knows if it is possible to convert java games for mobile phones
    > > to Palm .prc-files?If you get the palm java runtime from sun.com (I think it's still there) I

    > believe it comes with a prc converter. If not there are plenty of other
    > tools around.
    >
    > I haven't had java on a palm in a long time. I dislike it immensely. But
    > each to their own.
    >
    > --
    > ----->http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabellion1/tristan/index.html<-----
    > ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====

    And still you take a peek in this forum once in awhile...
    Interesting...

  4. Re: Java mobile games for Palm

    Laser wrote:

    > On 30 Jan, 00:47, Tristan Mumford
    > wrote:
    >> Laser wrote:
    >> > Anyone knows if it is possible to convert java games for mobile phones
    >> > to Palm .prc-files?If you get the palm java runtime from sun.com (I
    >> > think it's still there) I

    >> believe it comes with a prc converter. If not there are plenty of other
    >> tools around.
    >>
    >> I haven't had java on a palm in a long time. I dislike it immensely. But
    >> each to their own.
    >>

    > And still you take a peek in this forum once in awhile...
    > Interesting...

    I like palm. java I do not. After needing to program Java on an advanced
    level I flatly refuse to go near it anymore unless absolutely unavoidable.
    --
    -----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabelli...tan/index.html <-----
    ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====

  5. Re: Java mobile games for Palm

    On Jan 30, 6:43 am, Tristan Mumford
    wrote:
    > Laser wrote:
    >
    > > On 30 Jan, 00:47, Tristan Mumford
    > > wrote:
    > >> believe it comes with a prc converter. If not there are plenty of other
    > >> tools around.

    > >> I haven't had java on a palm in a long time. I dislike it immensely. But
    > >> each to their own.

    > > And still you take a peek in this forum once in awhile...
    > > Interesting...I like palm. java I do not. After needing to program Java on an advanced

    > level I flatly refuse to go near it anymore unless absolutely unavoidable.
    > --
    > ----->http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabellion1/tristan/index.html<-----
    > ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

    OK, sorry. Noticed I was a bit quick there and didn't read your answer
    carefully enough.
    Actually, I read something about a converter. I will have a look at
    it.
    BR/
    Lasse

+ Reply to Thread