Does SDHC make a difference here? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Does SDHC make a difference here? - Palmtop ; Hey thanks for taking care and for your contributions. Sounds as if there is a chance! The card is a SDHC Memory Card. May this make the difference why it does not work with the my TX? Sounds as if ...

  1. Does SDHC make a difference here?

    Hey thanks for taking care and for your contributions. Sounds as if
    there is a chance!
    The card is a SDHC Memory Card. May this make the difference why it
    does not work with the my TX?

    Sounds as if I was a total dummy, sorry for that... ;-)

    Pete

  2. Re: Does SDHC make a difference here?

    Pete@Google wrote:
    > Hey thanks for taking care and for your contributions. Sounds as if
    > there is a chance!
    > The card is a SDHC Memory Card. May this make the difference why it
    > does not work with the my TX?

    Yes that might very well be the reason. However reading on
    treocentral.com in their forums i noticed several postings
    about working SDHC cards on Palm Treo 680. But i think it
    was with a new driver. But maybe the driver can be copied
    or ported to older Palms.

  3. Re: Does SDHC make a difference here?

    In article <1169741454.692101.180940@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups. com>,
    "Pete@Google" writes:
    > Hey thanks for taking care and for your contributions. Sounds as if
    > there is a chance!
    > The card is a SDHC Memory Card. May this make the difference why it
    > does not work with the my TX?

    Haven't tried an SDHC card. Places I've been that sell SDHC cards tend to
    warn you about checking that the intended destination is SDHC-ready. Yes,
    that could be the problem.
    --
    SAm.

+ Reply to Thread