Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook? - Palmtop ; Not all the time - but sometimes I see 2nd calendar created in Outlook 2003 with some appointments in 1 and others in the 2nd....

  1. Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook?

    Not all the time - but sometimes I see 2nd calendar created in Outlook 2003
    with some appointments in 1 and others in the 2nd.

  2. Repost: Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook?

    Not all the time - but sometimes I see 2nd calendar created in Outlook 2003
    with some appointments in 1 and others in the 2nd.

  3. Re: Repost: Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook?

    MCHSI wrote:

    > Not all the time - but sometimes I see 2nd calendar created in Outlook
    > 2003 with some appointments in 1 and others in the 2nd.

    I'm just making a wild guess based on pure speculation. Is it creating a
    different calendar for a different category? Ie business, personal etc.
    --
    -----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabelli...tan/index.html <-----
    ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====

  4. Re: Repost: Help - Why is my sync creating multiple calendars in Outlook?

    I don't use categories - not that I know of anyway - can I check somehow?

    "Tristan Mumford" wrote in message
    > MCHSI wrote:
    >
    >> Not all the time - but sometimes I see 2nd calendar created in Outlook
    >> 2003 with some appointments in 1 and others in the 2nd.

    > I'm just making a wild guess based on pure speculation. Is it creating a
    > different calendar for a different category? Ie business, personal etc.
    > --
    > -----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabelli...tan/index.html <-----
    > ===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====

+ Reply to Thread