treo 680 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on treo 680 - Palmtop ; 1/21 Hi, My tungsten C pda has died and I am going crazy without. I understand my sim card from my t-moble phone can be put into an unlocked Treo 680. I was looking for feedback from other folks who ...

  1. treo 680

    1/21

    Hi,

    My tungsten C pda has died and I am going crazy without.
    I understand my sim card from my t-moble phone can be put into an
    unlocked Treo 680.

    I was looking for feedback from other folks who have
    followed this route.

  2. Re: treo 680

    Alt wrote:

    > My tungsten C pda has died and I am going crazy without.
    > I understand my sim card from my t-moble phone can be put into an
    > unlocked Treo 680.
    >
    > I was looking for feedback from other folks who have
    > followed this route.

    I have - though I purchased a 'second hand' Treo 650 for Dkr 900 [= €120
    = $159] instead. It works just fine.
    --
    Per Erik Rønne
    http://www.RQNNE.dk