Palms and Podcasting - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palms and Podcasting - Palmtop ; Has anyone found a podcatcher for podcasts that will communicate directly from the Palm via wi-fi without having to perform a sync? I have a TX....

  1. Palms and Podcasting

    Has anyone found a podcatcher for podcasts that will communicate directly
    from the Palm via wi-fi without having to perform a sync? I have a TX.

  2. Re: Palms and Podcasting

    Bill Farina wrote:
    > Has anyone found a podcatcher for podcasts that will communicate directly
    > from the Palm via wi-fi without having to perform a sync? I have a TX.

    Quicknews works for me.

    It is an rss reader with some pod cast functionality.

    Paul.

  3. Re: Palms and Podcasting

    Paul Whitfield wrote:
    >> Has anyone found a podcatcher for podcasts that will communicate directly
    >> from the Palm via wi-fi without having to perform a sync? I have a TX.

    If you have deluxe ptunes you can listen to any mp3. including podcasts.
    --
    Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    Creed en las obras y no en las palabras

+ Reply to Thread