Hi,
I am using VersaMail v3.18 on a Sprint Treo 650 and it's fine for
my personal AOL email. Now I would like to add a work email account
that uses Microsoft Outlook Web Access. I am able to connect to the
server if I use the Exchange Active setting for Mail Service. However
once the setup completes it wants to delete my calender events and sync
calender events from the work Outlook Web Access server. I do not want
to do this, I want to keep using the Palm Desktop as my calender. Is
this possible? Do I need other software or to upgrade my VersaMail?
Please tell me how!

Thanks in advance,
Don
dg12@aol.com