I've had my Palm Zire 71 for a while, and I just got a used Palm Treo
600. I don't want to give up my Zire 71 so I am synching it to PC No.
1 while the Treo synchs to PC No.2. My question is, is it possible to
eliminate PC No. 1 so that both Zire 71 and Tero 600 can be synched to
a common PC, namely PC No. 2?

The Zire 71 and Treo 600 have different as well as the same
overlapping programs. What is going to happen if I sync both PDAs to
one common PC using identical user IDs, for example. "Joe T. Doe" as
user IDs for all 3 items? Thanks for any advice.