Palm Address Book Replacement - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Address Book Replacement - Palmtop ; I am looking for a replacement for the palm address book. Any suggestions? Free is highly preferable. Syncing with outlook is a necessity....

  1. Palm Address Book Replacement

    I am looking for a replacement for the palm address book.
    Any suggestions?
    Free is highly preferable. Syncing with outlook is a necessity.

  2. Re: Palm Address Book Replacement

    In article <1168726975.583270.162330@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    "Justin" wrote:

    > I am looking for a replacement for the palm address book.
    > Any suggestions?
    > Free is highly preferable. Syncing with outlook is a necessity.

    What features are you looking for that the Palm Address book does not
    offer?

  3. Re: Palm Address Book Replacement

    The main feature that I want is the ability to sort by company or last
    name with less hassle than the Palm offering (at least, the one on my
    Clie) has.

    Shawn Hirn wrote:
    > In article <1168726975.583270.162330@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    > "Justin" wrote:
    >
    > > I am looking for a replacement for the palm address book.
    > > Any suggestions?
    > > Free is highly preferable. Syncing with outlook is a necessity.

    > What features are you looking for that the Palm Address book does not
    > offer?

+ Reply to Thread