No option to export as CSV in Palm Desktop 4.1.4 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on No option to export as CSV in Palm Desktop 4.1.4 - Palmtop ; Hello, I am trying to export my data in Palm Desktop 4.1.4, but there is no option for some odd reason. I go to File-->Export As-->Export Type, and the only available option is .dba. It's a very odd error, as ...

  1. No option to export as CSV in Palm Desktop 4.1.4

    Hello,

    I am trying to export my data in Palm Desktop 4.1.4, but there is no
    option for some odd reason.
    I go to File-->Export As-->Export Type, and the only available option
    is .dba.

    It's a very odd error, as the Help clearly says I can export as CSV.

    Is my Palm Desktop messed up? I tried repairing it, to no avail.

    Thanks for any tips.

    Sean

  2. Re: No option to export as CSV in Palm Desktop 4.1.4

    I figured this out. I was trying export a Calendar, and this can't be
    exported as CSV -- only other data can, like Contacts and Memos.

    Thanks.

    Sean

    Sean Lerner wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to export my data in Palm Desktop 4.1.4, but there is no
    > option for some odd reason.
    > I go to File-->Export As-->Export Type, and the only available option
    > is .dba.
    >
    > It's a very odd error, as the Help clearly says I can export as CSV.
    >
    > Is my Palm Desktop messed up? I tried repairing it, to no avail.
    >
    > Thanks for any tips.
    >
    > Sean

+ Reply to Thread