When I tried charging my Palm Treo 600 while it still had about 75%
charge in it, the charging light would flash alternately between red
and green and would also beep at the same time in step with the
flashing light. The user's manual does not address this issue. Does
this mean there is something wrong with my phone, or is it just telling
me that I should not be recharging yet because it still has 75% charge
left. Well, if this is the case, does this mean I can't top off my
phone everyday so it will be on full charge all the time?

Thanks for any info.