Port in use by another application error - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Port in use by another application error - Palmtop ; When I try to synchronize my palm pilot now I'm getting an error "port in use by another application" and it won't synchronize. If I go into the preferences and try to configure the connectors on the palm I get ...

  1. Port in use by another application error

    When I try to synchronize my palm pilot now I'm getting an error "port
    in use by another application" and it won't synchronize. If I go into
    the preferences and try to configure the connectors on the palm I get a
    fatal error "memorymgr.c, line:3823, non-word-aligned handle" and the
    palm has to be reset.

    Anybody have any ideas on this?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Port in use by another application error

    Eric wrote:
    > When I try to synchronize my palm pilot now I'm getting an error "port
    > in use by another application" and it won't synchronize. If I go into
    > the preferences and try to configure the connectors on the palm I get a
    > fatal error "memorymgr.c, line:3823, non-word-aligned handle" and the
    > palm has to be reset.

    You gave way too little info. /PaulN

+ Reply to Thread