Outlook 2003 multiple calendars and Palm Sync help!? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Outlook 2003 multiple calendars and Palm Sync help!? - Palmtop ; I don't want to keep creating added calendars in Outlook 2003 every now and then when syncing Palm Pilot. How can I stop it from happening?...

  1. Outlook 2003 multiple calendars and Palm Sync help!?

    I don't want to keep creating added calendars in Outlook 2003 every now and
    then when syncing Palm Pilot. How can I stop it from happening?

  2. Repost: Outlook 2003 multiple calendars and Palm Sync help!?

    I don't want to keep creating added calendars in Outlook 2003 every now and
    then when syncing Palm Pilot. How can I stop it from happening?

+ Reply to Thread