Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion - Palmtop ; When using my Memos with and writing with Grafitti 2 I get these pop-ups for auto-completions. How do I turn that feature off? (T5)...

  1. Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion

    When using my Memos with and writing with Grafitti 2 I get these pop-ups for
    auto-completions.

    How do I turn that feature off?

    (T5)

  2. Re: Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion

    H500 wrote:
    > When using my Memos with and writing with Grafitti 2 I get these pop-ups for
    > auto-completions.
    >
    > How do I turn that feature off?
    >
    > (T5)

    I'm not aware of Palm providing auto-complete as a built-in function.
    Are you sure that you don't have an add-on program installed? My guess
    is you do. If so, you should be able to either delete it or turn it
    off in certain apps, or whatever.

    Doug Hoffman

  3. Re: Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion

    dhoffman@talkamerica.net> wrote in message
    news:1167940302.933649.150890@q40g2000cwq.googlegr oups.com...

    > H500 wrote:
    >> When using my Memos with and writing with Grafitti 2 I get these pop-ups
    >> for
    >> auto-completions.
    >>
    >> How do I turn that feature off?
    >>
    >> (T5)

    > I'm not aware of Palm providing auto-complete as a built-in function.
    > Are you sure that you don't have an add-on program installed? My guess
    > is you do. If so, you should be able to either delete it or turn it
    > off in certain apps, or whatever.
    >
    > Doug Hoffman

    You are correct. It happened after I added Mini Keyboard and I suspected
    this was causing the problem but I can't find where to turn it off. I like
    that keyboard.

  4. Re: Memo Application - annoying pop-up auto-completion

    "H500" wrote in message
    news:r6hnh.7437$w91.7176@newsread1.news.pas.earthl ink.net...
    > dhoffman@talkamerica.net> wrote in message
    > news:1167940302.933649.150890@q40g2000cwq.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >> H500 wrote:
    >>> When using my Memos with and writing with Grafitti 2 I get these pop-ups
    >>> for
    >>> auto-completions.
    >>>
    >>> How do I turn that feature off?
    >>>
    >>> (T5)

    >> I'm not aware of Palm providing auto-complete as a built-in function.
    >> Are you sure that you don't have an add-on program installed? My guess
    >> is you do. If so, you should be able to either delete it or turn it
    >> off in certain apps, or whatever.
    >>
    >> Doug Hoffman

    > You are correct. It happened after I added Mini Keyboard and I suspected
    > this was causing the problem but I can't find where to turn it off. I like
    > that keyboard.

    Finally figured it out. It was TextPlus and you can enable or disable it by
    tapping twice on the screen. But now I find it useful on occasions.

+ Reply to Thread