Palm TX - Calendar Won't Sync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm TX - Calendar Won't Sync - Palmtop ; I use my TX to syncronize both to my desktop and to my laptop. Calendar sync to and from the desktop is A-OK. I cannot get the TX to sync to my laptop calendar. Everything else sync's just fine and ...

  1. Palm TX - Calendar Won't Sync

    I use my TX to syncronize both to my desktop and to my laptop.
    Calendar sync to and from the desktop is A-OK.

    I cannot get the TX to sync to my laptop calendar. Everything
    else sync's just fine and the log shows "Calendar OK" too; but the
    calendar in the laptop shows no entries.

    Any idea what may be causing this? TIA for any assistance.

  2. Re: Palm TX - Calendar Won't Sync

    On 22 Dec 2006 09:08:02 -0600, Nobody You'd Know <> wrote:

    > I use my TX to syncronize both to my desktop and to my laptop.
    >Calendar sync to and from the desktop is A-OK.
    >
    > I cannot get the TX to sync to my laptop calendar. Everything
    >else sync's just fine and the log shows "Calendar OK" too; but the
    >calendar in the laptop shows no entries.
    >
    > Any idea what may be causing this? TIA for any assistance.

    Problem solved. Wrong setting at the top.

+ Reply to Thread