Tomeraider index usage problem - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tomeraider index usage problem - Palmtop ; I paid the $38 for this so that I could have a full (non-graphic) copy of the WikiPedia on my Treo 650. But, I am having trouble searching the index. I type (say) "beef' ... when I press the 'e' ...

  1. Tomeraider index usage problem

    I paid the $38 for this so that I could have a full (non-graphic) copy
    of the WikiPedia on my Treo 650.
    But, I am having trouble searching the index. I type (say) "beef' ...
    when I press the 'e' it goes immediately to the bé.... section. That
    is with the accented character section. And I can't get to 'beef'
    because that is past it in the sequence. This happens with other letter
    combinations too and is very infuriating.
    Any idea what to do?
    -- Mike Berrow

  2. Re: Tomeraider index usage problem

    On Dec 14, 10:48 pm, mber...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I paid the $38 for this so that I could have a full (non-graphic) copy
    > of the WikiPedia on my Treo 650.
    > But, I am having trouble searching the index. I type (say) "beef' ...
    > when I press the 'e' it goes immediately to the bé.... section. That
    > is with the accented character section. And I can't get to 'beef'
    > because that is past it in the sequence. This happens with other letter
    > combinations too and is very infuriating.
    > Any idea what to do?
    > -- Mike Berrow

    Hello Mike,

    I don't know the answer to your problem,
    but maybe someone on the TomeRaider list does?

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, TomeRaider E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tomeraider

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

+ Reply to Thread