I just installed and sync'd the Palm Desktop with the TX on my
laptop; and I am no longer able to make a connection to my wireless
router. My laptop can see the router signal, but the router cannot
see the laptop. My daughter's laptop - which didn't get the Palm
desktop - still works just fine with the wireless router

Is there any chance the installation of the new Palm Desktop
on my laptop has somehow flummoxed my wireless connection for the
laptop? If so, how to fix it?

The router uses WEP encryption but access control is turned
off. The router can see the TX and vice versa, but I can't get the TX
to connect either.

Ideas? TIA!