I have an app that runs on Palm PDAs. It works fine. Now I have a new
customer base that wants to use the app, with a few modifications. The
original customer had a security requirement that prevented the use of
BlueTooth. The new customer wants Bluetooth and a camera in the app. My
problem is, the customer wants me to make a hardware recommendation, and the
truth is I haven't kept up with the evolution of the PDA. There are about
1100 users of the original app, and I haven't had to change anything in over
a year. I'm guessing you folks know a lot more than I do, so I would
appreciate any advice and input I can get.