button-style launcher for TX? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on button-style launcher for TX? - Palmtop ; Is there a launcher like QLaunch that would work on a TX? I.e. a launcher that can launch multiple applications from a long press of a button and/or do an internal thing like bring up the menu? -alan -- Alan ...

  1. button-style launcher for TX?

    --
    Alan Hoyle - alanh@unc.edu - http://www.alanhoyle.com/
    Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.

  2. Re: button-style launcher for TX?

    "Alan Hoyle" wrote in message
    > Is there a launcher like QLaunch that would work on a TX? I.e. a
    > launcher that can launch multiple applications from a long press of a
    > button and/or do an internal thing like bring up the menu?
    >
    > -alan
    >
    > --
    > Alan Hoyle - alanh@unc.edu - http://www.alanhoyle.com/
    > "I don't want the world, I just want your half." -TMBG
    > Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.

    The Button Launcher bit of Palm Commander (www.palmcommander.com) works fine
    with the T3 (and the T5 I seem to recall) - I assume it will work with the
    TX. You can set up each button to launch up to 9 apps and you simply scroll
    through them. It's now freeware so a quick experiment won't cost you a bean.

+ Reply to Thread