Palm Expense App on Treo 650? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Expense App on Treo 650? - Palmtop ; I am upgrading to a PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular if that matters) and I am busy porting over data. One of the apps I have used since my Prsim is expense.prc. I know on my old Tungsten T, I had ...

  1. Palm Expense App on Treo 650?

    I am upgrading to a PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular if that matters) and I
    am busy porting over data. One of the apps I have used since my Prsim
    is expense.prc. I know on my old Tungsten T, I had version 4.5 built
    in. I have 2 questions: What is the latest version of the app (that
    can run on my Treo 650) and where can I download a copy? I notice I
    can't just beam the app over because the Treo insists that I have
    expense_enus.prc which I do not have.

  2. Re: Palm Expense App on Treo 650?

    In article <1165907317.316039.235540@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.c om>,
    wood****@SonLightSoftware.com wrote:

    > I am upgrading to a PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular if that matters) and I
    > am busy porting over data. One of the apps I have used since my Prsim
    > is expense.prc. I know on my old Tungsten T, I had version 4.5 built
    > in. I have 2 questions: What is the latest version of the app (that
    > can run on my Treo 650) and where can I download a copy? I notice I
    > can't just beam the app over because the Treo insists that I have
    > expense_enus.prc which I do not have.

    Check the software section of http://www.palm.com

+ Reply to Thread