Smartlisttogo and Datebk5 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Smartlisttogo and Datebk5 - Palmtop ; Hello, I am a teacher and I have a database for each of my pupils on SmartlistToGo. When I meet a child's parents, I use the Datebk5 plugin, but I can't use an advanced expression (Firstname+lastname of pupil) to make ...

  1. Smartlisttogo and Datebk5

    Hello,
    I am a teacher and I have a database for each of my pupils on
    SmartlistToGo. When I meet a child's parents, I use the Datebk5 plugin,
    but I can't use an advanced expression (Firstname+lastname of pupil) to
    make up the event of the meeting, you can only use a text field. I also
    can't keep a backup of all the times I met a parent in a another field
    of that pupils factsheet. I tried to make an advanced expression to do
    this, but it doesn't work. Any ideas ?
    Is there a place to get help for the plugins, or advanced expressions ?
    Thank you,
    Nicolas.

  2. Re: Smartlisttogo and Datebk5

    In article
    news:1165554830.740793.327020@j72g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com, "bbtwin"
    wrote:
    >I am a teacher and I have a database for each of my pupils on
    >SmartlistToGo. When I meet a child's parents, I use the Datebk5
    >plugin,
    >but I can't use an advanced expression (Firstname+lastname of pupil)
    >make up the event of the meeting, you can only use a text field. I
    >also
    >can't keep a backup of all the times I met a parent in a another
    >field
    >of that pupils factsheet. I tried to make an advanced expression to
    >do
    >this, but it doesn't work. Any ideas ?
    >Is there a place to get help for the plugins, or advanced
    >expressions

    There is an active STG on yahoogroups.

  3. Re: Smartlisttogo and Datebk5

    spamstoam@home.com wrote:

    > There is an active STG on yahoogroups.

    I can't find it, anyone have the details ?

  4. Re: Smartlisttogo and Datebk5

    bbtwin wrote:
    > spamstoam@home.com wrote:
    >

    > > There is an active STG on yahoogroups.

    > I can't find it, anyone have the details ?

  5. Re: Smartlisttogo and Datebk5

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 13:30:02 -0800, timbrel wrote:

    > bbtwin wrote:
    >> spamstoam@home.com wrote:
    >>

    >> > There is an active STG on yahoogroups.

    >> I can't find it, anyone have the details ?

    The datebook group on yahoo is pretty active, too (check for pimlico).
    With Datebook6 out now, there might be some improvements in the STG
    support (I just got the free upgrade -- check from when you bought '5)

    - Tom

+ Reply to Thread