Initiate Hotsync from PC? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Initiate Hotsync from PC? - Palmtop ; I'm running Palm OS 4.1, Windows XP Pro/SP2 and Palm Desktop 4.1.4 Is there some way, even extra software to buy/install, that I can initiate a Hotsync from my PC instead of from the Palm? -- Harold Fuchs London, England...

  1. Initiate Hotsync from PC?

    --

    Harold Fuchs
    London, England

  2. Re: Initiate Hotsync from PC?

    No.
    --
    Peace,
    BobJ

    "Harold Fuchs" wrote in message
    > I'm running Palm OS 4.1, Windows XP Pro/SP2 and Palm Desktop 4.1.4
    >
    > Is there some way, even extra software to buy/install, that I can initiate
    > a Hotsync from my PC instead of from the Palm?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Harold Fuchs
    > London, England

  3. Re: Initiate Hotsync from PC?

    Marilyn & Bob wrote:
    > No.
    >
    > "Harold Fuchs" wrote in message
    >> I'm running Palm OS 4.1, Windows XP Pro/SP2 and Palm Desktop 4.1.4
    >>
    >> Is there some way, even extra software to buy/install, that I can
    >> initiate a Hotsync from my PC instead of from the Palm?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Harold Fuchs
    >> London, England

    Thank you.