Sync Palm T3 contacts with Eudora (Mac OS X) ? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Sync Palm T3 contacts with Eudora (Mac OS X) ? - Palmtop ; Hi all, I want to sync my contacts between a T3 and Eudora on Mac OS X. Currently, syncing with the Palm Desktop works fine, but this does not allow me to use or update the contacts with Eudora... I ...

  1. Sync Palm T3 contacts with Eudora (Mac OS X) ?

    Hi all,
    I want to sync my contacts between a T3 and Eudora on Mac OS X.
    Currently, syncing with the Palm Desktop works fine, but this does not
    allow me to use or update the contacts with Eudora...

    I considered switching to the Mail.app & Address Book.app tandem
    (although I feel more at ease with Eudora) but the sync with the Address
    Book is not perfect, in particular I can't get the birthdays to
    transfer. So I am back to Palm Desktop and continue using Eudora.

    Who is able to sync with Eudora, either directly or indirectly (trough
    some other app or even through a PC) ?

    Note that this question applies to OS X.4.6 on PowerBook G4.
    I also have a desktop PC, the sync with Outlook 2003 is ok there.

    Any practical solutions ?

    TIA, CAB

  2. Re: Sync Palm T3 contacts with Eudora (Mac OS X) ?

    In article <45765f87_3@news.bluewin.ch>, cab wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I want to sync my contacts between a T3 and Eudora on Mac OS X.
    > Currently, syncing with the Palm Desktop works fine, but this does not
    > allow me to use or update the contacts with Eudora...
    >
    > I considered switching to the Mail.app & Address Book.app tandem
    > (although I feel more at ease with Eudora) but the sync with the Address
    > Book is not perfect, in particular I can't get the birthdays to
    > transfer. So I am back to Palm Desktop and continue using Eudora.
    >
    > Who is able to sync with Eudora, either directly or indirectly (trough
    > some other app or even through a PC) ?
    >
    > Note that this question applies to OS X.4.6 on PowerBook G4.
    > I also have a desktop PC, the sync with Outlook 2003 is ok there.
    >
    > Any practical solutions ?
    >
    > TIA, CAB

    CAB, have you considered The Missing Synch by Markspace?

    To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?

  3. Re: Sync Palm T3 contacts with Eudora (Mac OS X) ?

    Harlan Lachman wrote:
    > In article <45765f87_3@news.bluewin.ch>, cab wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> I want to sync my contacts between a T3 and Eudora on Mac OS X.
    >> Currently, syncing with the Palm Desktop works fine, but this does not
    >> allow me to use or update the contacts with Eudora...
    >>
    >> I considered switching to the Mail.app & Address Book.app tandem
    >> (although I feel more at ease with Eudora) but the sync with the Address
    >> Book is not perfect, in particular I can't get the birthdays to
    >> transfer. So I am back to Palm Desktop and continue using Eudora.
    >>
    >> Who is able to sync with Eudora, either directly or indirectly (trough
    >> some other app or even through a PC) ?
    >>
    >> Note that this question applies to OS X.4.6 on PowerBook G4.
    >> I also have a desktop PC, the sync with Outlook 2003 is ok there.
    >>
    >> Any practical solutions ?
    >>
    >> TIA, CAB

    > CAB, have you considered The Missing Synch by Markspace?

    I never tried it. I might, but after looking at the comments and forum
    articles on markspace.com I will wait until I have plenty of time...
    At best this will allow me to sync with Address Book, but not with
    Eudora's address book. So I would add one level of complexity and risk !
    Thanks for the idea !!!
    CAB

+ Reply to Thread