Tungson T Question - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungson T Question - Palmtop ; An old work buddy just gave me his old Palm Pilot, Tungson T, and I'm trying to find out if I can get wireless internet from it. I don't know very much about Palms, so if anyone could help me ...

  1. Tungson T Question

    An old work buddy just gave me his old Palm Pilot, Tungson T, and I'm
    trying to find out if I can get wireless internet from it. I don't
    know very much about Palms, so if anyone could help me out I would be
    greatfull.

  2. Re: Tungson T Question

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/tungstent/

    "Just an average guy named Joe" wrote in message
    news:1165366221.126145.195210@l12g2000cwl.googlegr oups.com...
    > An old work buddy just gave me his old Palm Pilot, Tungson T, and I'm
    > trying to find out if I can get wireless internet from it. I don't
    > know very much about Palms, so if anyone could help me out I would be
    > greatfull.

+ Reply to Thread