Palm E2, Bluetooth, and Sprint - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm E2, Bluetooth, and Sprint - Palmtop ; Hi All: I'm trying to figure out how to use my E2 to connect via Bluetooth to my Sprint krazer phone. The drop-down network list on the E2 doesn't list Sprint as a network provider. Yes, I've updated the Palm ...

  1. Palm E2, Bluetooth, and Sprint

    Hi All:

    I'm trying to figure out how to use my E2 to connect via Bluetooth to
    my Sprint krazer phone. The drop-down network list on the E2 doesn't
    list Sprint as a network provider. Yes, I've updated the Palm phone
    link update (http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink.html)
    but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks.

    - K

  2. Re: Palm E2, Bluetooth, and Sprint

    On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:17:36 -0800, kbrotcke wrote:

    > Hi All:
    >
    > I'm trying to figure out how to use my E2 to connect via Bluetooth to
    > my Sprint krazer phone. The drop-down network list on the E2 doesn't
    > list Sprint as a network provider. Yes, I've updated the Palm phone
    > link update (http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink.html)
    > but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks.
    >
    > - K

    From what I've noticed, it seems like most of that kind of stuff is really
    just pre-configuration for specific carriers. I got my T5 to work over a
    Samsung X820 on T-Mobile's network without using a lot of carrier-specific
    junk.

    Set up a link as if it was going through a PC, then the network connection
    as if it going to a modem, and set the dial string as appropriate for your
    carrier. I found a lot of stuff on HowardForums.com that helped me work
    through things in relatively short time.

+ Reply to Thread