PowerPoint on Palm? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on PowerPoint on Palm? - Palmtop ; I'm investigating whether it is truly possible to run a PowerPoint presentation from a Palm. It appears on the Palm website that you must bridge it through presenter-to-go -- but that company is no longer making the hardware. Any ideas ...

  1. PowerPoint on Palm?

    I'm investigating whether it is truly possible to run a PowerPoint
    presentation from a Palm. It appears on the Palm website that you must
    bridge it through presenter-to-go -- but that company is no longer
    making the hardware. Any ideas or experiences?

    TIA,
    Songbird

  2. Re: PowerPoint on Palm?

    carolinasongbird@gmail.com wrote:
    > I'm investigating whether it is truly possible to run a PowerPoint
    > presentation from a Palm. It appears on the Palm website that you must
    > bridge it through presenter-to-go -- but that company is no longer
    > making the hardware. Any ideas or experiences?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Songbird

    You can still find the Margi hardware and software on-line. It works
    pretty well if you don't have complicated graphics. - K

+ Reply to Thread