Brayder Technologies - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Brayder Technologies - Palmtop ; Anybody know if they are still in business? I can't get their website to come up and email to them is getting bounced back. I bought JackFlash from them about a year ago. It never worked correctly on my otherwise ...

  1. Brayder Technologies

    Anybody know if they are still in business? I can't get their website
    to come up and email to them is getting bounced back. I bought
    JackFlash from them about a year ago. It never worked correctly on my
    otherwise flawlessly performing Tungsten T. Their online support was,
    shall we say, "less than adequate".

    Jackflash seemed to work fine. The problem was if you had to restart
    after an accidental low-power event. The T would not start on its own.
    The only way to resolve was to restore the T's flash to stock.

    Annybody want to buy JackFlash from me? I guarantee a good price.

    Doug Hoffman

  2. Re: Brayder Technologies

    dhoffman@talkamerica.net wrote:
    > Anybody know if they are still in business?

    Brayer Technologies cease operations ~Sept. 7th, 2006. See
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...es-operations/.

  3. Re: Brayder Technologies

    In article <1165185014.638927.33470@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.co m>,
    says...

    > Anybody know if they are still in business? I can't get their website
    > to come up and email to them is getting bounced back. I bought
    > JackFlash from them about a year ago. It never worked correctly on my
    > otherwise flawlessly performing Tungsten T. Their online support was,
    > shall we say, "less than adequate".
    >
    > Jackflash seemed to work fine. The problem was if you had to restart
    > after an accidental low-power event. The T would not start on its own.
    > The only way to resolve was to restore the T's flash to stock.
    >
    > Annybody want to buy JackFlash from me? I guarantee a good price.
    >
    > Doug Hoffman

    they went out of business several months ago.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread