Need help buying UMTS phone - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need help buying UMTS phone - Palmtop ; Hi, I need help finding a handheld device to purchase. I am looking for a "pocket PC phone" that has the following features: - Pocket PC and mobile phone combined - UMTS connectivity (not 1xEVDO) - Windows Mobile OS - ...

  1. Need help buying UMTS phone

    Hi,

    I need help finding a handheld device to purchase. I am looking for a
    "pocket PC phone" that has the following features:

    - Pocket PC and mobile phone combined
    - UMTS connectivity (not 1xEVDO)
    - Windows Mobile OS
    - qwerty keyboard

    Can anyone in this group suggest a model to purchase. I can purchase in
    Europe if need be.

    -Jonathan

  2. Re: Need help buying UMTS phone

    jonfklein@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need help finding a handheld device to purchase. I am looking for a
    > "pocket PC phone" that has the following features:
    >
    > - Pocket PC and mobile phone combined
    > - UMTS connectivity (not 1xEVDO)
    > - Windows Mobile OS
    > - qwerty keyboard
    >
    > Can anyone in this group suggest a model to purchase. I can purchase in
    > Europe if need be.

    Palm Treo 750v ?
    htc tytn? (perhaps some other models too)
    samsung blackjack?
    motorola q? (not sure if this is windows mobile)
    some hp ipaq?

    Try the phone finder at
    http://phonescoop.com/
    and specify windows mobile as os and full keyboard and umts though i
    only find the palm 750v.

    JonB

+ Reply to Thread