Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks - Palmtop ; Hi, I use Key Suite fasks on my Treo. Is there anyway to hide "completed" or "checked" items in the Task window? Thanks for your help....

  1. Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks

    Hi,
    I use Key Suite fasks on my Treo. Is there anyway to hide "completed"
    or "checked" items in the Task window?

    Thanks for your help.

  2. Re: Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks

    In article <1165168402.625522.221240@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>, CJC
    says...

    > Hi,
    > I use Key Suite fasks on my Treo. Is there anyway to hide "completed"
    > or "checked" items in the Task window?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    YES!, it is in the menu for prefs.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks

    Thanks Jim. Sorry, I'm new to the program and I can't seem to find how
    to do it.

  4. Re: Key Suite - Hide Completed Tasks

    In article <1165168402.625522.221240@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    ccesena@redwoodcity.org says...
    > I use Key Suite fasks on my Treo. Is there anyway to hide "completed"
    > or "checked" items in the Task window?

    Tap the "Show" button in the lower right corner of the screen.

+ Reply to Thread