5MX resets after each sync... - Palmtop

This is a discussion on 5MX resets after each sync... - Palmtop ; .... what to do? It'll reset even after an instantly cancelled sync, and the reset is so bad that the screen button doesn't work (I need to use the reset pinhole to restart). Is there anything else to do than ...

  1. 5MX resets after each sync...

    .... what to do? It'll reset even after an instantly cancelled sync, and
    the reset is so bad that the screen button doesn't work (I need to use
    the reset pinhole to restart).
    Is there anything else to do than a hard reset, which would *really* be
    a pain for me?

    TIA!
    Hervé

    --
    Frédérique & Hervé Sainct, h.sainct@laposte.net [fr,es,en,it]
    Frédérique's initial is missing in front of the above address

  2. Tungsten T5 resets after each sync...

    er, I meant, 'Tungsten T5'...

    --
    Frédérique & Hervé Sainct, h.sainct@laposte.net [fr,es,en,it]
    Frédérique's initial is missing in front of the above address
    l'initiale de Frédérique manque devant l'adresse email ci-dessus

+ Reply to Thread