Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon - Palmtop ; I seem to have lost the icon for rotating the screen. Can find no where how to turn it on, or off. Thanks for any help....

  1. Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon

    I seem to have lost the icon for rotating the screen. Can find no where
    how to turn it on, or off.
    Thanks for any help.

  2. Re: Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon

    "Starship" wrote in news:1165054458.019980.258530
    @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I seem to have lost the icon for rotating the screen. Can find no where
    > how to turn it on, or off.
    > Thanks for any help.

    You may need to do a hard reset to recover your icon. Hope you have a
    recent backup!

  3. Re: Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon

    Yep,
    backed up to a card, hard reset, then recovered.

    Thanks

    kdrude wrote:
    > "Starship" wrote in news:1165054458.019980.258530
    > @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I seem to have lost the icon for rotating the screen. Can find no where
    > > how to turn it on, or off.
    > > Thanks for any help.
    > >

    > You may need to do a hard reset to recover your icon. Hope you have a
    > recent backup!

  4. Re: Palm TX, missing rotate screen icon

    At one point or another I've had my WiFi icon, Bluetooth icon and
    rotate button disappear (never at the same time though.)

    Only a hard reset fixed the problem.

+ Reply to Thread