Enfora Wifi for TREO 650 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Enfora Wifi for TREO 650 - Palmtop ; I just would like to know if someone use the Enfora Wifi for TREO 650 cause i wanna get it but i still don't have heard opinions about it. Thanks....

  1. Enfora Wifi for TREO 650

    I just would like to know if someone use the Enfora Wifi for TREO 650 cause
    i wanna get it but i still don't have heard opinions about it. Thanks.

  2. Re: Enfora Wifi for TREO 650

    Vali Valo (danjor79@hotmail.com) wrote:
    : I just would like to know if someone use the Enfora Wifi for TREO 650 cause
    : i wanna get it but i still don't have heard opinions about it. Thanks.

    well, I could never get it to work on mine. enfora's tech support was
    pretty nice and helpful. however, their ofered solution was always "find a
    wireless network that you can control everything" which I did, but it
    still did not work. and I gave up because I want to use it with public
    networks not my home network that I can fiddle with it.

    d u r d u r a n @
    m a i l . s a s . u p e n n . e d u

    --- www.stwing.upenn.edu/~durduran/
    --- www.peace-cyprus.org