Hi there,
I own a Tungsten T3, with which I currently use a Sony Ericsson (SE)
K700i.

However, I shall soon be upgrading my handset to the new SE K800i. This
is quite a new phone and I am not aware of any new drivers having been
issued.

I want to take advantage of the 3G internet access (so I shall be
getting myself "Mobile High Speed" so that my T3 can access the 3G
network through the handset, via bluetooth).

This is what I am *hoping* to do, although I have been trying to verify
compatibility between the TT3 and K800i. So far, after Googling this
several times, all I have found is an unreplied forum post from someone
who cannot get the two to talk.

So, is there anyone out there reading this who has got these two
working together yet?

Thanks for reading.