Urgent help needed please - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Urgent help needed please - Palmtop ; Treo 650 & Outlook 2003 I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item). Is there a way to get it back? I looked in the deleted items folder of Outlook & recycle bin onmy computer but cannot find it. ...

  1. Urgent help needed please

    Treo 650 & Outlook 2003

    I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item). Is there a way
    to get it back? I looked in the deleted items folder of Outlook & recycle
    bin onmy computer but cannot find it. It was deleted when I synchronized
    with my Treo 650 phone with Outlook 2003.

    Thanks in advance... Bob

  2. Re: Urgent help needed please

    I feel like a real dummy. I didn't delete it, it just got marked completed
    in error so it didn't show up on my list. For the future though, is there a
    way to recover it if it was deleted.

    Thanks again... an embarrassed Bob

    "Bob Newman" wrote in message
    > Treo 650 & Outlook 2003
    >

    > I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item). Is there a way
    > to get it back? I looked in the deleted items folder of Outlook & recycle
    > bin onmy computer but cannot find it. It was deleted when I synchronized
    > with my Treo 650 phone with Outlook 2003.
    >
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

  3. Re: Urgent help needed please

    Bob Newman wrote:
    > I feel like a real dummy. I didn't delete it, it just got marked completed
    > in error so it didn't show up on my list. For the future though, is there a
    > way to recover it if it was deleted.

    Depending on your settings, if you'd deleted it the handheld might have
    asked, "Save archived copy on PC?" If it did and you said "Yes," you
    can recover the deleted item from your computer's archive folder.

    - henry

+ Reply to Thread