seeking Palm IIIc connectors - Palmtop

This is a discussion on seeking Palm IIIc connectors - Palmtop ; Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a dependable supply of the base connectors for Palm III/IIIc PDAs? The only company I've seen selling them (ie, not as part of a cable) is Cypress Industries: http://www.cypressindustries.com/products/pda.html#Palm but it seems ...

  1. seeking Palm IIIc connectors

    Hi,

    Does anyone know where I can find a dependable supply of the base
    connectors for Palm III/IIIc PDAs?

    The only company I've seen selling them (ie, not as part of a cable) is
    Cypress Industries:
    http://www.cypressindustries.com/products/pda.html#Palm
    but it seems they're out of stock of the Palm III connectors, with no
    indication of if/when they might re-stock.

    Thanks in advance for any leads

    Cheers
    David

  2. Re: seeking Palm IIIc connectors

    "davidm" wrote in message
    newsan.2006.11.21.10.46.02.543480@none.com
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find a dependable supply of the base
    > connectors for Palm III/IIIc PDAs?
    >
    > The only company I've seen selling them (ie, not as part of a cable)
    > is Cypress Industries:
    > http://www.cypressindustries.com/products/pda.html#Palm
    > but it seems they're out of stock of the Palm III connectors, with no
    > indication of if/when they might re-stock.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any leads

    What? Base connectors? They are a dime a dozen. Do you want a connector
    with a cable? Or one with a base?

    --
    Bill

  3. Re: seeking Palm IIIc connectors

    On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:04:16 -0600, BillW50 wrote:

    > "davidm" wrote in message
    > newsan.2006.11.21.10.46.02.543480@none.com
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where I can find a dependable supply of the base
    >> connectors for Palm III/IIIc PDAs?
    >>
    >> The only company I've seen selling them (ie, not as part of a cable)
    >> is Cypress Industries:
    >> http://www.cypressindustries.com/products/pda.html#Palm
    >> but it seems they're out of stock of the Palm III connectors, with no
    >> indication of if/when they might re-stock.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance for any leads

    > What? Base connectors? They are a dime a dozen. Do you want a connector
    > with a cable? Or one with a base?

    Looking for just the connector plug, no base, no cable.
    Wanting to buy initially 1-off, then 10-off, then possibly larger
    quantities (so I'd rather not have to keep hunting on ebay).

    Cheers
    davidm

+ Reply to Thread