play video copied to sd card - Palmtop

This is a discussion on play video copied to sd card - Palmtop ; I have a Palm TX and a 1 gig SD card. I have copied an mpg taken with my digital camera to my TX's SD card. How can I play it on the Palm? Any and all info is greatly ...

  1. play video copied to sd card

    I have a Palm TX and a 1 gig SD card. I have copied an mpg taken with my
    digital camera to my TX's SD card. How can I play it on the Palm?

    Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: play video copied to sd card

    Rick wrote:
    > I have a Palm TX and a 1 gig SD card. I have copied an mpg taken with my
    > digital camera to my TX's SD card. How can I play it on the Palm?
    >
    > Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Rick

    Both the TX's Media Player and the popular Freeware program "TCPMP"
    should be able to recognize and play mpg movie files. You just have to
    locate and open the files on the TX. If you copied it to the SD card
    using a card reader, you should make sure it's in the "DCIM" folder on
    the card.

+ Reply to Thread