iCal->Palm conversions? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on iCal->Palm conversions? - Palmtop ; Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter? I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like to put into my Palm... -- A host is a host from coast to coast.................wb8foz@nrk.com & no one ...

  1. iCal->Palm conversions?

    Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter?
    I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like
    to put into my Palm...

  2. Re: iCal->Palm conversions?

    On 2006-11-19 16:49:49 -0600, David Lesher said:

    > Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter?
    > I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like
    > to put into my Palm...

    I use the missing sync to do this. If you don't have this already, by
    all means take a look at it - it's great.
    --
    -----------------------------
    I only talk like that in the movies

  3. Re: iCal->Palm conversions?

    David Lesher wrote:

    > Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter?
    > I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like
    > to put into my Palm...

    Can you export the iCal calender in vCal format, then import the file
    into Palm Desktop?

    --
    Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
    of this anti-spammation method.

  4. Re: iCal->Palm conversions?

    In article <1hp67dm.112d9uos7fav8N%UseNet@AustOrtho.Com.SpAm.M eN.oT>,
    UseNet@AustOrtho.Com.SpAm.MeN.oT (Kwan Yeoh) wrote:

    > David Lesher wrote:
    >
    > > Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter?
    > > I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like
    > > to put into my Palm...

    > Can you export the iCal calender in vCal format, then import the file
    > into Palm Desktop?

    Does iSync go both ways?

  5. Re: iCal->Palm conversions?

    Guy Bannis wrote:
    > > > Has anyone found & used a iCal to Palm format converter?
    > > > I've got a schedule issued in iCal that I would like
    > > > to put into my Palm...

    > > Can you export the iCal calender in vCal format, then import the file
    > > into Palm Desktop?

    > Does iSync go both ways?

    Don't understand the question. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to
    get iSync to work with Palm Desktop. You should be able to get iCal to
    sync via iSync directly to a Palm, though. It depends on whether the OP
    is using iCal or Palm Desktop on his Mac.

    --
    Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
    of this anti-spammation method.

+ Reply to Thread