Hi - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Hi - Palmtop ; I've got a treo 600, but I really want several utilities for it, please tell me what should I do. I want to get the serial number of maclock v1.8s for handled, if you know where is it, just tell ...

  1. Hi

    I've got a treo 600, but I really want several utilities for it, please
    tell me what should I do. I want to get the serial number of maclock
    v1.8s for handled, if you know where is it, just tell me, please. Don'f
    forget about me. OK.

  2. Re: Hi

    In article <1163702937.551205.176940@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.c om>, Deyo
    says...

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread