Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors - Palmtop ; I've been using CompanionLink Screen Protectors for my Palm Vx, but it appears they no longer produce this product. I need a smooth (not textured, as the Fellowes WriteRIGHT is) screen protector for m Palm Vx. Can anyone point me ...

  1. Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors

    I've been using CompanionLink Screen Protectors for my Palm Vx, but it
    appears they no longer produce this product. I need a smooth (not
    textured, as the Fellowes WriteRIGHT is) screen protector for m Palm
    Vx. Can anyone point me to any products? Thanks.

  2. Re: Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors

    On 14 Nov 2006 02:46:10 -0800, M.H. wrote:

    > I've been using CompanionLink Screen Protectors for my Palm Vx, but it
    > appears they no longer produce this product. I need a smooth (not
    > textured, as the Fellowes WriteRIGHT is) screen protector for m Palm
    > Vx. Can anyone point me to any products? Thanks.

    http://shop.brando.com.hk/ultraclearscreenprotector.php

    Using one currently on my m515, and am pretty happy with it. Placement was
    a bit of a pain the first time around, and I creased a corner. But, other
    than that...

    --
    Derek

    "To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state." -- Johann Wolfgang
    von Goethe

  3. Re: Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors

    Any screen protector works, as long as it larger than your screen (so
    you can cut it down). I had a Zire 21, and I used the only screen
    protectors I could find, ones for an E2. I got an E2 later, so it
    worked well.

  4. Re: Need More Palm Vx Screen Protectors

    I have always used Boxwave since I read a comparitive review on screen
    protectors. The URL is:
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...alm-vx_774.htm
    Mick
    "Erik" wrote in message
    news:1163519367.827661.152720@k70g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Any screen protector works, as long as it larger than your screen (so
    > you can cut it down). I had a Zire 21, and I used the only screen
    > protectors I could find, ones for an E2. I got an E2 later, so it
    > worked well.

+ Reply to Thread