Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error. - Palmtop ; Hello. Has anyone here successfully used a Palm Tungsten C (using the latest OS update), Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, and a GoMadic Comcube (from 2003)? If so, then do you guys get 0x1106 errors when trying to connect to an ...

  1. Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error.

    Hello.

    Has anyone here successfully used a Palm Tungsten C (using the latest OS
    update), Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, and a GoMadic Comcube (from
    2003)? If so, then do you guys get 0x1106 errors when trying to connect
    to an ISP? I seem to get this error all the time. Are these devices this
    incompatible or something else? The ISP is EarthLink which uses PPP for
    its dial-up numbers. http://www.gomadic.com/support.html doesn't seem to
    help the problem.

    Thank you in advance.
    --
    "Ants. There's a size for every picnic, a colour for every occasion, and
    a bite to let you know that they are there. Apart from the bite, that
    ( )

  2. Re: Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error.

    On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:37:04 -0600, ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

    >Hello.
    >
    >Has anyone here successfully used a Palm Tungsten C (using the latest OS
    >update), Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, and a GoMadic Comcube (from
    >2003)? If so, then do you guys get 0x1106 errors when trying to connect
    >to an ISP? I seem to get this error all the time. Are these devices this
    >incompatible or something else? The ISP is EarthLink which uses PPP for
    >its dial-up numbers. http://www.gomadic.com/support.html doesn't seem to
    >help the problem.
    >
    >Thank you in advance.

    I can't comment on the Motorola V300 or GoMadic, but I have
    used my Tungsten C and a Nokia 6256i, connected via IR to
    connect to Earthlink.

    --
    Vic Roberts
    Replace xxx with vdr in e-mail address.

  3. Re: Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error.

    wrote in message
    news:SMmdnUrxho1NFcvYnZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@mminternet.n et...
    > Hello.
    >
    > Has anyone here successfully used a Palm Tungsten C (using the latest OS
    > update), Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, and a GoMadic Comcube (from
    > 2003)? If so, then do you guys get 0x1106 errors when trying to connect
    > to an ISP? I seem to get this error all the time. Are these devices this
    > incompatible or something else? The ISP is EarthLink which uses PPP for
    > its dial-up numbers. http://www.gomadic.com/support.html doesn't seem to
    > help the problem.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    I've had great success for over a year connecting to my local ISP thru my
    Nokia 6255i via IR. Seamless operation even though bandwidth is tiny.
    Sorry I'm not familliar with error or Moto/GoMadic equipment you are using.
    Advice: keep it as simple as possible and eliminate possible problems one
    layer at a time.
    Best of luck and please post your "fix".

  4. Re: Tungsten C, Motorola V300 Cellular Phone, & GoMadic Comcube for Internet connection = 0x1106 error.

    In article ,
    "AvariceRising" wrote:

    > > Has anyone here successfully used a Palm Tungsten C (using the latest OS
    > > update)

    I have success with my Palm T-C on many ISPs,
    however since the Palm web browser on the T-C doesn't support pop up
    windows several sites don't work.
    I have success with my home Wi-Fi and at many hotspots I find in my
    travels.

    I also have trouble with many logon screens at hotels where a password
    must be entered. The Palm browser I'm using just can't handle something
    in those web pages.
    Quite a frustrating that Palm doesn't provide an update for their
    browser for previous Palm devices.
    My system is V5.2.1
    My web browser is V2.0.1.1

+ Reply to Thread