TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails - Palmtop

This is a discussion on TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails - Palmtop ; Every time I start the Blaser web browser on my TX, the URL line contains "http://ssle/", which fails to load anything,. This causes a delay on startup, since I can't stop it until it times out. Setting a startup home ...

  1. TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails

    Every time I start the Blaser web browser on my TX, the URL line
    contains "http://ssle/", which fails to load anything,. This causes a
    delay on startup, since I can't stop it until it times out.

    Setting a startup home page in preferences doesn't help.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Found a way to stop it?
    --
    Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
    Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

  2. Re: TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails

    In article ,
    Doug Warner wrote:

    > Every time I start the Blaser web browser on my TX, the URL line
    > contains "http://ssle/", which fails to load anything,. This causes a
    > delay on startup, since I can't stop it until it times out.
    >
    > Setting a startup home page in preferences doesn't help.
    >
    > Has anyone else experienced this? Found a way to stop it?

    In Preferences, what is "Start With:" set to ?

    --
    Clark Martin

  3. Re: TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails

    Clark Martin wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Doug Warner wrote:
    >
    >> Every time I start the Blaser web browser on my TX, the URL line
    >> contains "http://ssle/", which fails to load anything,. This causes a
    >> delay on startup, since I can't stop it until it times out.
    >>
    >> Setting a startup home page in preferences doesn't help.
    >>
    >> Has anyone else experienced this? Found a way to stop it?

    >In Preferences, what is "Start With:" set to ?

    Currently, Blank Page. It does the same if set to my home page..
    --

  4. Re: TX web browser always tries to open http://ssle/ on startup, and fails

    In article <2rhil29gebc72te1tqedb4l8ia9ih34t65@4ax.com>,
    Doug Warner wrote:

    > Clark Martin wrote:
    >
    > >In article ,
    > > Doug Warner wrote:
    > >
    > >> Every time I start the Blaser web browser on my TX, the URL line
    > >> contains "http://ssle/", which fails to load anything,. This causes a
    > >> delay on startup, since I can't stop it until it times out.
    > >>
    > >> Setting a startup home page in preferences doesn't help.
    > >>
    > >> Has anyone else experienced this? Found a way to stop it?

    > >In Preferences, what is "Start With:" set to ?

    > Currently, Blank Page. It does the same if set to my home page..
    > --

    Best guess is something got munged. You could try deleting Blazers
    setting file(s), make sure you have it backed up first.

    --
    Clark Martin