Treo 600, Fedora Core 5, and an SD Card - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 600, Fedora Core 5, and an SD Card - Palmtop ; Howdy, I'm trying to get my Treo 600 to show its SD Card to my Linux Fedora Core 5 (KDE) system via Card Export II. However, it just ain't working. Everything else seems to work, however: o the Treo hotsyncs ...

  1. Treo 600, Fedora Core 5, and an SD Card

    Howdy,
    I'm trying to get my Treo 600 to show its SD Card to my Linux Fedora
    Core 5 (KDE) system via Card Export II. However, it just ain't
    working. Everything else seems to work, however:

    o the Treo hotsyncs with the desktop just fine.
    o the desktop recognizes other USB sticks just fine, so automounting
    removable media works.
    o Card Export II works just fine with a Windows machine

    Any tips?

    Thanks,
    --
    Oliver Sampson Support Indie Music!
    olsam@quickaudio.com http://cdbaby.com/group/mrsampson

  2. Re: Treo 600, Fedora Core 5, and an SD Card

    Oliver Sampson writes:

    > Howdy,
    > I'm trying to get my Treo 600 to show its SD Card to my Linux Fedora
    > Core 5 (KDE) system via Card Export II. However, it just ain't
    > working. Everything else seems to work, however:
    >
    > o the Treo hotsyncs with the desktop just fine.
    > o the desktop recognizes other USB sticks just fine, so automounting
    > removable media works.
    > o Card Export II works just fine with a Windows machine
    >
    > Any tips?

    It worked for me on FC5, you could try suspending the hotsync applet, that
    could be grabbing something.

    Phil

+ Reply to Thread